- Current Prices:$284,900 to $304,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$296,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$27 to $27.5/mo,$220 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,376 to 3,053Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Johns Creek are about $190,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.