- Current Prices:$318,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $582,500
- Median Sale Price:$461,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$114 to $115/mo,$114.4 to $385/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,666 to 6,061Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Johns Lake Pointe are about $270,000 – $685,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.