- Current Prices:$269,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$272,500 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$344,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$66.66/mo,$400 to $800,$375 to $400,$400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,094 to 8,403Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Johns Landing are about $215,000 – $735,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.