- Current Prices:$385,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$247
- Association Fee Ranges:$47/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,404 to 2,194Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Johnson Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Johnson Ranch are $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.