- Current Prices:$115,000 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$13,900 to $71,000
- Median Sale Price:$48,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$73
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $147/mo,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1880 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 1,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Johnston Square is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style. The community was originally developed around 1903, but new homes were built as recently as 1993. Homes in Johnston Square are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Johnston Square typically have zero spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.