- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$260 to $280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 1,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Jonathans Cove. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $265 to $325. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,502 to as high as $2,432.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.