- Current Prices:$299,000 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$480,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$663 to $2204/quarter,$492 to $527/mo,$317 to $1381
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 9,858Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 31Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Jonathans Landing is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Jonathans Landing are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Jonathans Landing typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.