- Current Prices:$175,000 to $363,990
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$115/quarter,$0 to $70/mo,$0 to $350,$0 to $235
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:525 to 4,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Joppatowne features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Joppatowne are about $100,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.