- Current Prices:$1,100,000 to $4,188,000
- Closed Prices:$1,375,000 to $6,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$889
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $470/mo,$0 to $883.85
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:1,233 to 5,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Jordan Parklaurel is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jordan Parklaurel are about $750,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, automatic door, attached, interior access, auto door and enclosed.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.