- Current Prices:$99,900 to $160,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $144,000
- Median Sale Price:$121,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $211/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,030 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Jubilation is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Jubilation are about $40,000 – $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.