- Current Prices:$345,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$81.33,$80 to $85/mo,$220 to $244/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Juniper At The Hammocks is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Juniper At The Hammocks are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Juniper At The Hammocks typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.