- Closed Prices:$265,900 to $358,000
- Median Sale Price:$344,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$81.33,$85/mo,$220 to $244/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Juniper At The Hammocks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Juniper At The Hammocks are about $155,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.