- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$121,000 to $639,500
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$107 to $115/mo,$107 to $214
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 2,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Juno Beach Mobile Home Park features a handful of manufactured, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Juno Beach Mobile Home Park are about $85,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.