- Current Prices:$527,000 to $530,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$258 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,662 to 1,709Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Juno Dunes is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Juno Dunes are about $355,000 – $535,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.