- Current Prices:$439,900 to $555,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $750
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,398Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Juno Ocean Key is a neighborhood in Juno Beach, Florida. Homes in Juno Ocean Key are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Juno Ocean Key typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.