- Current Prices:$569,000 to $1,542,000
- Closed Prices:$465,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$929,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$488 to $540/mo,$439 to $820
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,200 to 7,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Jupiter Country Club features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $475 to $820, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,889 to as high as $24,840. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $475 to $820, and taxes for the year can range from $7,825 to $10,928.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.