- Current Prices:$649,000 to $3,200,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,012,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$414
- Association Fee Ranges:$540/mo,$804 to $1620/quarter,$439 to $820
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,958 to 5,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Jupiter Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Country Club are about $485,000 – $2,280,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.