- Current Prices:$450,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$700 to $831
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 1,770Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Jupiter Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Cove are about $345,000 – $650,000 and sit on 7-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.