- Current Prices:$425,000 to $660,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$337
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $637/mo,$637 to $831
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 1,770Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The community of Jupiter Cove features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $445 to $763. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,227 to as high as $7,316.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.