- Current Prices:$323,000 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$301,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$306.66 to $433
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Jupiter Dunes Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Dunes Condominiums are about $230,000 – $395,000 and sit on 7.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.