- Current Prices:$339,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$362/mo,$360 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Jupiter Dunes Condominiums is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $305 to $500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,275 to as high as $5,429.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.