- Current Prices:$465,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$436,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$266 to $311/mo,$306 to $1015
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:50 to 6,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Jupiter Harbour features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Harbour are about $365,000 – $2,295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.