- Current Prices:$445,000 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $1,775,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $833.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,924 to 10,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Jupiter Hills Village community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $350 to $833, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,270 to as high as $23,190. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $350 to $833, and taxes for the year can range from $5,522 to $10,438.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.