- Current Prices:$399,000 to $1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$694,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $668/mo,$375 to $1146
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 10,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, Jupiter Hills Village features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Hills Village are about $450,000 – $3,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.