- Current Prices:$795,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$915,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,060,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$531
- Association Fee Ranges:$3775/quarter,$1283 to $1333/mo,$1258 to $1400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,064 to 3,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Jupiter Ocean Grande are about $640,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.