- Current Prices:$240,000
- Closed Prices:$191,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $262
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,470 to 4,813Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Jupiter Plantation is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Jupiter Plantation are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.