- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $16.66
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 6,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Jupiter Tequesta Hunt Club Colony is a neighborhood in Tequesta, Florida. Homes in Jupiter Tequesta Hunt Club Colony are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Jupiter Tequesta Hunt Club Colony typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.