- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $16.66
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 6,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Jupiter Tequesta Hunt Club Colony represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Jupiter Tequesta Hunt Club Colony are about $220,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.