- Current Prices:$225,000 to $409,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $56/mo,$75 to $950/quarter,$26 to $317
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:681 to 2,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Jupiter Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $317, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,453 to as high as $3,805. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $317, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,400 to as high as $2,789.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.