- Current Prices:$174,900 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$103,754 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $650,$0 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,112 to 3,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Katyland is a neighborhood in Katy, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 2014. Homes in Katyland are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Katyland typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.