- Current Prices:$447,000 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$357,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$398,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,479 to 3,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Kayla's Place are about $230,000 – $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.