- Current Prices:$507,000 to $3,795,000
- Closed Prices:$386,500 to $3,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$742,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $240/mo,$275 to $770/quarter,$2000 to $5740
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,033 to 12,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Keenes Pointe are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $2,971. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,213 to as high as $51,026 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.