- Current Prices:$497,000 to $4,200,000
- Closed Prices:$386,500 to $3,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$787,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $240/mo,$275 to $770/quarter,$2220 to $5740
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,033 to 12,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Keenes Pointe are about $500,000 – $4,195,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.