- Current Prices:$487,000 to $4,295,000
- Closed Prices:$403,000 to $3,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$865,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $239/mo,$275 to $770/quarter,$2128 to $3200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,033 to 12,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Keenes Pointe are about $500,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.