- Current Prices:$185,000
- Closed Prices:$149,500 to $189,500
- Median Sale Price:$178,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$1250 to $1440
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Kemah Village are about $120,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.