- Current Prices:$299,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$205,$0 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,185 to 3,538Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Kendall Breeze is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Kendall Breeze are about $215,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.