- Current Prices:$208,000 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$197,500 to $276,500
- Median Sale Price:$223,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $600,$500 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,542 to 3,373Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Kendall Lakes is a neighborhood in Alvin, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2010 and 2017. Homes in Kendall Lakes are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kendall Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.