- Current Prices:$155,000 to $264,802
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$16 to $103/mo,$180 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,145Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Kendall Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kendall Ridge are about $115,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.