- Current Prices:$295,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $1,117,200
- Median Sale Price:$459,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$410 to $1088.42/quarter,$342 to $588.75/mo,$1125 to $4354
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1838 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 6,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Kenmure is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Kenmure are about $295,000 – $2,190,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.