- Current Prices:$374,500 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $1,480,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2245/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,021 to 10,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Kensington features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kensington are about $370,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.