- Current Prices:$319,000 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $1,310,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $2245/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,021 to 10,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Kensington is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Kensington are 3,500 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kensington typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.