- Current Prices:$369,000 to $432,900
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $436,500
- Median Sale Price:$381,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$64,$115 to $120/mo,$264 to $455/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,624 to 3,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Kensington Park is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Kensington Park are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kensington Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.