- Current Prices:$189,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $218,500
- Median Sale Price:$183,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 2,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Kenwood Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kenwood Heights are about $65,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.