- Current Prices:$189,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $271,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $185
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,006 to 2,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Kern City is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Kern City represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kern City are about $130,000 – $260,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.