- Current Prices:$246,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $718/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:915 to 1,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts here.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1973. In general, homes in Key Capri Condominiums are about $180,000 – $395,000 and sit on 6.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.