- Current Prices:$284,900
- Closed Prices:$200,580 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $154/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Keystone Crossing features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Keystone Crossing are about $200,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.