- Current Prices:$299,900 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $154/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,327 to 2,923Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Keystone Crossing features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Keystone Crossing are about $200,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.