- Closed Prices:$200,580 to $244,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $154/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Keystone Crossing Townes are $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.