- Current Prices:$159,000 to $353,000
- Closed Prices:$139,900 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$119 to $181/mo,$160 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Kimball Farms features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kimball Farms are about $95,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.