- Current Prices:$234,900 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $432/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:715 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Kings Creek South Condominiums is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Kings Creek South Condominiums are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.