- Current Prices:$135,000 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $244,990
- Median Sale Price:$156,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$72,$135 to $135.62/quarter,$65 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 6,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Kings Lake consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,051 to as high as $3,162. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $300. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,002 to $1,772.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.