- Current Prices:$147,900 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$116,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$72 to $142/quarter,$65 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,856Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Kings Lake is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Kings Lake are about $85,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.