- Current Prices:$899,000 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$901,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$755
- Association Fee Ranges:$755/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kings Mountain are about $630,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, none, off street parking, guest parking, attached garage, detached garage and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.