- Current Prices:$299,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$92
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3700,$0 to $12525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,532 to 16,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Kings River is a neighborhood in Humble, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1994 and 2012. Homes in Kings River are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kings River typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.