- Current Prices:$224,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $306,500
- Median Sale Price:$218,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $260/quarter,$250 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,553 to 3,332Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Kingsley is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Kingsley are about $200,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.