- Current Prices:$255,000 to $320,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $276,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,332 to 1,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Kingsley Commons represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kingsley Commons are about $115,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, 2 or more spaces, none and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.