- Current Prices:$214,900 to $247,000
- Closed Prices:$184,900 to $249,990
- Median Sale Price:$219,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$119 to $197/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 1,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kingspointe are $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.