- Current Prices:$189,000
- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $177,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$121/mo,$120/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 1,490Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
Kingsridge is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story and colonial style, and they were built between 2008 and 2008. Homes in Kingsridge are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and assigned, and homes in Kingsridge typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.