- Current Prices:$495,000 to $579,900
- Closed Prices:$462,500 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:2,189 to 3,046Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Kingswood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kingswood Village are about $290,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.