- Current Prices:$264,990
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $250,011
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $125/mo,$370 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,499 to 2,382Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Kingwood Glen Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Kingwood Glen Village are about $125,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.