- Current Prices:$520,888 to $549,999
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$449,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 1,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kinsell are about $55,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, none, parking area, rv/boat parking, parking spaces, other, converted garage, garage parking, workshop in garage, carport - 1, drive through parking, carport - 2 or more, int access from garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.